Monday, June 10, 2013

Introduction to Me



My name is Joy, my friends are all dorks, and I fit in among them as a fellow dork. I spend all my time watching TV shows, movies, and going on Tumblr. I have taken Biology over the summer going into freshman year and Chemistry in sophomore year. I kind of hated Geometry, and I'm going to be taking Alg. 2/Trig. next year. In chemistry I began to apply concepts we learned into my life, and I hope to gain a similar understanding in physics, where I will be able to understand why things happen the way they do.  The "story" behind the picture that I'm using is that Caitlin and I are not only taking Physics together but also Driver's Ed on Mondays and Wednesdays, so we had an hour together to do homework and eat lunch. The reason I'm making a funny face with her is because I hate taking nice pictures of myself because I look weird, so I always try to make funny faces so that I never unintentionally look weird in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment